Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's very fun to watch Ryan change and grow into a little man over this last year. We've been noticing little personality traits that he's developing that definitely come from Paul or I, but one of the biggest is his cute little body and how it's such a great mix of the two of us.

I often wake up with pretty crazy hair in the morning and today was no different for Ryan! I'm sure he'll love me posting these online when he grows up! Notice I didn't take one of the two of us! LOL

2 comments:

BecMama said...

I love it! It reminds me of my lil guy's hair ALL the time. We just can't get it to lay down so it's just wild. Ryan is becoming quite the man, you should be a very proud Mama!

Joy Armstrong said...

That is great! I love it! What a cutie he is. I love that time when you go get them in the morning...one of the best times of the day.