Friday, July 27, 2007

thrifty

So, lately I've really gotten into being thrifty and looking for the bargains. Some of you could spend hours reading blogs about the environment and political views...me, I could spend hours looking for coupons and reading others ideas on being thrifty! LOL

Anyway, leading up to and having our first child has caused me to try and be even more economical and thrifty; especially since I'm staying home now with Ryan. Even though I'll be working PRN at the hospital and doing resumes from home we're still loosing my income which is never easy but it CAN be done! I've really enjoyed reading BabyCheapskate since I first became pregnant. They provide specific sales in their area but also list online sales and coupons specifically related to babies and children. Oh, and they have great ideas for entertaining your children; both places to go and ideas to get off the internet.


So, in honor of their site and my own desire to share the wealth...here's a coupon to use at Target for Luvs diapers...$2OFFLuvs!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hey mama :) Thriftiness is fun! I have a really great way for you to save TONS of money...cloth diapers! Weeee! You know you want to, c'mon. I can hook you up.